- 500gm chicken breasts
- Salt to taste
- Black and white pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili
- 1/2 tbsp nutmeg powder (dar cheeney)
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Flour according to need
- 1tbsp oil
- Cut the chicken breast in 2 parts.
- In a bowl add chicken,lemon juice, salt, garlic and ginger paste and mix it well.
- Add crushed red chili, nutmeg powder, black and white pepper and oil and mix it with your hands in chicken.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Coast the flour over chicken and bake it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take out the chicken and mix the little salt, black and white pepper in egg, and mix that baked chicken in egg mixture and bake it again for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with salad and fries.