Paneer is homemade cottage cheese. It is also available in sweet shops. Wash it with plenty of cold water to remove its sourness or the milk will curdle. Here is the easy recipe of paneer kheer.
Ingredients Of Paneer Kheer
- 1-liter milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 100 gm paneer, grated
- Pistachio and almonds as required, chopped
- Few drops of kewra (essence)
Method Of Paneer Kheer
- Boil the milk until it thickens and is reduced to half the original quantity. Stir occasionally.
- Dissolve the corn flour in little water, mix it in milk and cook on low heat until it thickens.
- Mix the sugar with half cup of water and cook until syrupy. Add paneer in sugar syrup and then add this mixture in milk. Mix it well and then add kewra and dish it out.
- Let it cool down and then garnish it with almonds and pistachios.