Is there a guest anywhere in the world who can resist a bowl of creamy dip and a plateful of crisp crudités? I haven’t discovered one. In the following section i will give you the recipes of dips which you can serve with you meals.
Hummus is a Arabic name and it is made from mashed chickpeas.The chickpeas make it a good source of protein and dietary fiber.
- 3 cans drained chick peas.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp tahini (sesame seeds paste)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a food processor, place chick peas, lemon juice, olive oil garlic, tahini. Process until all things are well combined.
- Add enough water to make a smooth dip.
- Season it with cumin, salt and pepper.
- Transfer it in serving bowl and drizzle it with little olive oil.