In summers it is really easy to cook this pineapple soufflé dessert as very little cooking time is needed. This pineapple souffle dessert is consider as best Easter dessert in my friends circle. You just have to cook jelly and beat cream and you will get the best pineapple soufflé dessert of your life in no time.
- 1 packet cream
- 1 tin packed pineapple chunks
- Sugar according to taste
- 1 pineapple jelly
- Beat the cream till it will be fluffy and stiff then add sugar in cream.
- Add chunks of pineapple in it.
- Make the pineapple jelly and after its set cut it in cubes.
- Add jelly cubes in cream.
- Serve it chilled
- Decorate it with pineapple chunks.
Tip: if you want the cream fluffy you must chill the cream before whipping it.
image courtesy. food.com