To make pinwheel sandwiches you need to flatten the bread with rolling pin and then add fillings and curled up into roll and cut. There are endless options for fillings. You can add anything in filling like cheese, eggs, chicken, fish,etc. It is one bite snack and you can also give these sandwiches as lunch to your kids in the lunch box.I love to serve them with tea or as a snack. It is also known as ribbon sandwich.
Ingredients Of Pinwheel Sandwiches
- 1 cup boneless chicken, boiled and shredded
- Mayonnaise as needed
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 6 bread slices
- Ketchup as needed
- Green chutney as needed
Method Of Pinwheel Sandwiches
- Remove the edges of bread slices. Unlike a regular sandwich, only one slice of bread will be used for each sandwich.
- Mix shredded chicken with mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper. Flatten down the bread slices with the help of rolling pin.
- Now apply the chicken mixture on half bread and on half side apply ketchup or green chutney. Now roll the bread slice. Don’t overfill the slice with filling.
- After making the sandwiches, immediately roll each wrapped sandwich in plastic wrap. Put in fridge for half an hour and then cut it when you want to serve it