I cooked these pizza pockets last night and I took this picture in my kitchen, my camera is not professional one so i hope that you will like this picture. It was very easy recipe and tasty too. My kids liked it very much.
Ingredients Of Pizza Pockets
- 250 gm boneless chicken, thin pieces
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 4 long buns
- 1/2 cup cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/3 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
Method Of Pizza Pockets
- Heat the oil in pan and sauté the garlic in it. Now add chicken and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add capsicum, tomatoes, salt, black pepper, mustard powder, red chili, oregano and tomato sauce. Mix it and set it aside.
- Now scrap the buns from upper side and make a space in it. Fill the chicken mixture in it and spread cheese all over it.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts. Serve it with tomato ketchup.