- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup cheese shredded
- 1 cup chicken boiled and shredded(boiled with salt and pepper)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tomato chopped
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Lay each sheet of pastry on a lightly greased oven tray, and then spread the tomato ketchup evenly over the sheet.
- Scatter the cooked chicken over the ketchup. Sprinkle the cheese and tomatoes over the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the squares are puffed and golden.
- Cool and cut them into small squares. Serve hot.