I was thinking of baking this pound cake for many days but I always ended up in baking chocolate cake as I am so chocolate addict. Me and my kids love everything made with chocolate, whether its ice cream, milk shake or any dessert but I wanted to try something different this time.
With the kids approval, I finally baked this Pound cake yesterday and both me and my kids fell in love with it with first bite. And quite surprisingly my husband was also not ashamed to throw some words of appraisal after eating the cake.
Its so tasty and soft that it just melts in your mouth. The recipe is so easy that even a kid can bake it in adult supervision. So guys I want you to try it and share your comments here. Don’t miss this mouth melting treat.
Ingredients Of Pound Cake
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar, grinded
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp. milk, at room temperature
- 13 tbsp. butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Method Of Pound Cake
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients i.e flour, baking powder, sugar,and salt.
- In other bowl lightly beat 3 eggs with vanilla essence and milk.
- Now add butter in dry ingredients and mix it with wooden spoon.
- Now gradually add egg mixture and beat on medium speed.
- Grease loaf pan and pour this batter in it. Bake for 55 minutes. Enjoy it with your love ones.