In china, the leaves of the pumpkin plant are consumed as a cooked vegetable or in soups. In Thailand small pumpkins are steamed with custard inside and served as dessert.
Ingredients Of pumpkin with Noodles
- 1 packet noodles, cooked
- 180 gm pumpkin, peeled and deseeded
- 1/2 packet whipping cream
- 1/2 packet parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Coriander for garnishing
Method Of Pumpkin With noodles
- Roast pumpkin in oven until smooth. Peel and cut it in cubes.
- Drizzle some olive oil on noodles. Heat the butter in pan, saute onion for 2-3 minutes. add pumpkin and cook it for 3-4 minutes.Stir continually.
- Add cream and bring to boil, add noodles and mix it gently. Mix in cheese and season it with salt and pepper.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander and serve it hot.