The combination of toffee sauce, bananas and cream make the yummiest dessert of this world and its called quick banoffee pie. I love every bite of this pie. For quick banoffee pie, I used ready made the carnation caramel sauce by Nestle.. I made the base of biscuits for this pie. You can also use the pie crust for it.
Ingredients Of Quick Banoffee Pie
- 100gm butter
- 250 gm digestive biscuits
- 4 bananas
- 300ml whipped cream
- 397g can carnation caramel
- Chocolate syrup and chips for decoration
Method Of Quick Banoffee Pie
- Put the crushed biscuit into a bowl with the melted butter. Mix it together thoroughly, then press the mixture into the base and sides of your tin. Chill for ten minutes. This will form the base of your easy banoffee pie.
- Spread the caramel over the base. Just spread it out with a spoon or a spatula – there’s no need to beat.
- Slice the bananas and scatter them over the top, then put the cream on top and decorate with grated chocolate. Just keep it in the fridge until you’re ready.