My daughter loves to bake chocolate chip cookies. In my home, we always ask her to bake cookies for us. These cookies are perfect with crunchy edges and soft center. These are just like subway cookies. Try this quick chocolate chip cookies.
Ingredients Of Quick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Method Of Quick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180 c. Take butter at room temperature or melt it in the microwave but it should not be hot.
- In a bowl mix butter with white and brown sugar with a mixer. Add vanilla and egg and mix well.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder. Mix it with a wooden spoon. The dough should be soft and little sticky. Add chocolate chips in it.
- Scoop out 1.5 tablespoons of dough (medium cookie scoop) and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until cookies are set. Cookies will be very soft after baking. Open the door of the oven and let the air pass. They will be harder after air passed.