When we cook fried chicken in the home we often complain that its not juicy and tender like Kentucky fried chicken. The secret behind this is that in restaurants they soak the chicken in salty water before frying it. Try this recipe and you will get the same tender and juicy chicken of restaurant.
Ingredients Of Quick Fried Chicken
- 12 chicken leg pieces
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 3 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 2 egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- Oil for deep frying
Method Of Quick Deep Fried Chicken
- Apply cuts on leg pieces. It helps to penetrate salty water in the chicken.
- Soak the chicken in warm water for 1 hour. Add salt, red chili powder and 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste in that water. Now drain it after 1 hour.
- Beat eggs and add salt, red chili powder, and 1 tbsp garlic ginger paste in it.
- Mix flour and bread crumbs. Add little salt in it.
- Now coat the leg pieces with egg and then with flour mixture. Dust away the excess flours.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken on medium heat, so that it cooked from inside. Fry it for 7 minutes or till they are golden brown from both sides.
- Drain on the paper towel and serve with tomato ketchup.