This recipe for quick keto pizza is shared by Alexa Antinoro. This pizza tastes great and I can have it daily. Try this and do share your comments. You can top it with any toppings and cheese you like.
Ingredients Of Quick Keto Pizza
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbs cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 400
- Microwave cream cheese and cheese for 90 seconds. Mix together halfway through and again after microwaved.
- Add egg and almond flour. Mix together well.
- Flatten out on a baking tray, poke holes with a toothpick so it doesn’t bubble, and bake for about 6 minutes.
- Add holes anywhere if it starts to bubble
- Add cheese, sauce, or any other toppings. Bake until cheese is melted and edges of the crust start to brown (about 6 minutes)