I love summer season only because it brings mangoes, the yummiest fruit on earth. It is right that mango is the king of all fruits. Mangoes, both ripe and unripe are very good sources of vitamin C. 16mg of vitamin C is present in 100 gms of mango. Both vitamins A and C are antioxidants and help to prevent free radical injury and thus reduce the risk of certain cancers. Ripe mango provides a good source of calories. This is the easy and quick mango dessert recipe. Anyone can make this.
Ingredients Of Quick Mango Dessert
- 3 mangoes cut in cubes
- 2 packets crushed candi biscuits
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 packet cream
- 2 tbsp. sugar
Method Of Quick Mango Dessert
- Crush the candi biscuits in a grinder and spread them at the bottom of serving dish. Mix melted butter in it and press it with your hands.
- Whip the chilled cream till it is fluffy and form peaks. Add sugar in it.
- Now mix mango cubes in whipped cream and pour it over the base of biscuits. Chill it for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled. Garnish it with some mango cubes.