Eid is coming in this week so guys make it special with this special recipe. These chops are fried so you can serve them as side dish.
Ingredients Of Sahi Mutton Chops
- 1/2 kg mutton chops
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion, grated
- 1 1/2 cup potatoes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp hot spices
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- Green Chilies to taste
- Green coriander leaves as required
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
Method Of Shahi Mutton Chops
- Boil the potatoes and mash them. Finely chop coriander leaves and green chilies. Whisk the egg.
- Put washed chops, milk, onions in a pan. Let them cook on low flame till the meat is tender. Remove meat from the bones and finely shred it.
- Keep at least 12 bones aside.
- Put meat, potatoes, green chilies, cheese, coriander, lemon juice, hot spices and salt in a bowl and mix it with hands.
- Divide the mixture into 12 parts. Wrap each part around a bone like a drumstick, with the bone sticking out from the bottom.
- Dip these chops in egg and then coat them with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry 3-4 chops at a time till they are golden brown.
- Serve with any dip of your choice.