Eid is just finished and we can use this recipe to make yummy sheekh kebab without arranging barbeque. With this simple recipe you can make make 12-15 kebabs.
Ingredients Of Seekh Kebabs
- 1/2 kg mince
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Onion 1 large raw and sliced
- Hard buns 2 (remove hard part and then soak bread in water)
- Gram flour ½ cup roasted
- All spice 1 tsp. heaped
- Brown onion 2 tbsp.
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp. roasted and ground
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp. roasted and ground
- Whole red chilies 8 roasted and grounded
- Boti tikka spice1 tbsp. heaped
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Egg 1
- Chopped coriander 2 tbsp.
- Mint leaves chopped 1 tbsp..
Method Of Seekh Kebabs
- Grind mince with ginger garlic paste and raw onion.
- Now add soaked and squeezed buns, gram flour, brown onion, tikka boti spice, roasted and grinded cumin, coriander, and whole red chilies and salt, mix all well.
- Add coriander and mint leaves and all spices powder. Burn coal and give smoke to this mince to give it barbeque aroma.
- Now add one egg in it and put the mixture in fridge for two hours.
- Make shape of sheekh kebabs and shallow fry it in pan. Serve with salad and dip.