Shahi Tukray Or Double Ka Meetha Recipe
This dessert has many names like shahi tukray, bread pudding dessert, double ka meetha. Whatever name you use nothing can beat its yummy taste.
Ingredients Of Double Ka Meetha
- 6 slices of bread
- Sugar according to taste
- 10 Almonds
- 10 Pistachio
- Rose water essence
- Khoya or ricotta cheese 4tb.s
- 4 table spoon cooking oil
- Seeds from 5 small cardamoms
- A dash of yellow food color
- 1 liter whole milk
Method Of Double Ka Meetha
- Fry the slices of bread in oil until lightly brown. Set them aside.
- Add the cardamom seeds, sugar and yellow color into the milk and cook until it thickens.
- Arrange the bread slices in the milk and bring to a boil. Turn once to coat a both sides.
- Now take out the slices carefully and arrange them in dish.
- Then just before removing from heat add khoya or cheese and rose water essence .Now put this milk mixture over the bread slices.
- Garnish with finely chopped pistachio and almonds.