Here is the recipe of shami kebab rolls. You can eat it for lunch dinner or as a snack.
Ingredients Of Shami Kebab Rolls
- 1 kg beef mince
- 1/2 cup channa daal (lentil)
- 1 cardamom, large
- 6 whole black peppers
- 10 dried red chilies whole
- 1 medium onion
- 1 piece ginger
- 6 cloves garlic
- Ready-made frozen parathas as required
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 3 green chilies chopped
- 4 tbsp. chopped mint leaves
- 1 egg for coating
Method Of Shami Kebab Rolls
- Boil mince with channa daal (lentil), cardamom, salt, red chilies, black pepper, ginger, garlic, and onion.
- When mince and lentil are tender and water dries up, then grind the mixture in the chopper.
- Add coriander, mint and green chilies in it. Make flat round kebab shapes.
- Dip in egg and fry in little oil. Heat the frozen parathas and apply mayonnaise in it.
- Now put 2 fried kebabs and thinly sliced onion in parathas and make a roll. Serve hot.