Sheer khurma is a dish everyone loves to eat on a eid day. Try this creamy and heavenly dessert and make your day memorable.
- 1 cup vermicelli
- 1-liter milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 8 dried dates
- 6 green cardamoms
- Almonds as required, chopped
- Pistachios as required, chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut powder
- 6 tbsp oil
Method Of Sheer Khurma
- Boil milk in a pan, add sugar when it comes to a boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
- Pit the dried dates and cut them lengthwise. Soak these pieces in water for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in frying pan on low flame. Fry cardamoms in it. Add almonds pistachios and dry dates in it.
- Add vermicelli and fry for 3-4 minutes. Now add coconut powder.
- Gradually add these to milk while constantly stirring.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on low flame, delicious sheer khurma is ready to be served.
- Garnish it with almonds and pistachios.