Chef Gulzar was celebrating the “Karahi week” on his kitchen and this recipe for shikarpuri chicken karahi is the best one. It is tasty, easy and quick to make. Try it and enjoy.
Ingredients Of Shikarpuri Chicken Karahi
- 1kg chicken with bones, small size
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 5-6 green chilies, whole
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 250 gm yogurt
- 1/2 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp kusuri methi
- 1/2 tsp crushed ajwaien
- 1/2 tsp crushed sonif
Method OF Shikarpuri Chicken Karahi
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the chicken in it for 5- 10 minutes. Add garlic and ginger in it. Add half green chilies and yogurt and cook it covered for 5 minutes.
- Now add all spices and tomatoes. Cook on high flame.
- When chicken is cooked add remaining green chilies. Serve it with parathas.
- Garnish it with green coriander leaves.