Prawns are a very famous sea food.Sichuan is a province of china and this dish is related to that province.
- 200 gm prawns
- 2 tbsp waster sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 green capsicum chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- 6-8 whole red chili
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger and garlic
- 2tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Clean and wash the prawns. Apply a cut on each prawn.
- Heat the oil and fry the chopped garlic and ginger. Add the prawns and fry them for 1-2 minutes.
- Add capsicum, carrot, green onion and whole red chili. Mix it well.
- Add salt, black pepper, white pepper, waster sauce, oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce and tomato sauce. Add half cup water and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now dissolve corn flour in water and pour it in prawns, stir continually to avoid lumps. Cook till the gravy thickens.
- Serve hot with garlic or boiled rice.