Here is the recipe for soup for joint pains which can be useful for all patients who suffer from joint pain or arthritis. Joint pain is really very common now a days. It is more common in old people. Here is the natural and herbal treatment for joint pains.
Ingredients Of Soup For Joint Pains
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. wheat flour
- 600 ml water or stock
- 450gm stinging nettle tops, washed (it’s a herb)
- 600 ml skimmed milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method Of Soup For Joint Pains
- Fry onions and garlic in sunflower oil but don’t over cook. Just sauté it.
- Now add flour, stock or water, keep moving the spoon while cooking so that no lumps are formed. Cook till it becomes smoothly thick paste form.
- Now add nettles, cover and let it cook on low flame until nettles are tender.
- Cool the mixture and blend it in a blender.
- Now put the mixture back to the previous pan and add milk. Cook it for 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper according to your taste and have it warm.
- Drink it on alternative days and make it fresh.