This is really a very special cake because you can bake it on special events like on birthdays and on anniversaries. I baked it many times and every time i fall in love with it. Enjoy:)
Ingredients Of Special Chocolate Cake
- 13 eggs
- 200 gm white butter
- 1/2 kg fresh cream
- 250 gm icing sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 300 gm flour
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- 300 gm sugar
- 300 gm cooking chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp coco powder
- 1 tin cherries
Method Of Special Chocolate Cake
- Beat the eggs with electric beater till it forms a foam. Add sugar and beat till all the crystals of sugar dissolves completely in the eggs.
- Now add flour spoon by spoon and beat it. Add coco powder, vanilla essence and baking powder in it. Mix everything together with beater until its smooth.
- Grease the tin with white butter. Take the size of tin according to the quantity of your batter. Put batter in greased tin and bake it in preheated oven at 22 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool down at room temperature.
- Melt the cooking chocolate in double boiler and add 250 gm cream in it. Stir it till it becomes smooth. Add 3tbsp icing sugar in it and don’t remove it from double boiler. Add 1 tbsp oil in it, oil gives the shine to chocolate mixture.
- Beat the remaining cream till it forms the peaks. Add 4tbsp icing sugar and white butter in it. Beat it till it becomes smooth and creamy.
- After the cake has cooled, slice the cake through the middle to make two layers. Pour sugar syrup on both sides. Apply the cream and butter mixture on one half and put the other on top. Now apply the chocolate mixture all over the cake. Make flowers with white cream on top and garnish it with cherries.
- Put it in refrigerator for 45 minutes.