You can serve this dish as a starter or as a side dish. It looks great and it tastes great. The main ingredient in this dish is cottage cheese, which has lots of benefits. It is a good course of calcium, with Vitamin D. The truth is that cottage cheese can prevent stomach disorders and even help with your bones as you get older, especially in women.
Ingredients Of Spicy Cheese with bread
- 1/3 packet cottage cheese cut in cubes
- 8 whole round red chilies, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 bread slices
- 2 curry leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Few drops of Worchester sauce
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 3tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
Method Of Spicy Cheese With Bread
- Remove the edges of bread and cut each slice into 4 triangles. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan and heat the oil. Sauté garlic, red chilies and curry leaves. Now add capsicum, tomato and parsley, fry it for 1 minute.
- Add cheese, salt, black pepper and few drops of Worchester sauce in it. Mix it well and don’t overcook it or the cheese will burn.
- In other pan deep fry the bread triangles till they are light golden in color.
- Arrange bread triangles on the sides of plate and put the cheese mixture in the center.