Nuts are very healthy and it should be the part of our daily diet, especially in winters.
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 ts ground cumin
- 1/2 ts ground coriander
- 1/4 ts chili powder
- 1/2 ts garlic powder
- 1/4 ts ground ginger
- 1/4 ts ground cinnamon
- 2 cups raw mixed nuts
- Preheat the oven to slow at 150 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a pan, stir in cumin, coriander, garlic chili, ginger and cinnamon. Cook, stirring over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add the nuts, stir until well coated with the spice mixture.
- Spread the nuts into a oven tray and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove nuts from oven, sprinkle with a little salt, set aside to cool.
Tip: you can store them in airtight container.