Oranges are now in season. enjoy this spicy orange chicken with boiled rice or egg fried rice.
Ingredients Of Spicy Orange Chicken
- 1 kg chicken in 12 pieces
- 3 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp ground red chili
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1tbsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 cup curd
- 1 cup tomato puree or ketchup
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- 2 cups orange pulp
- 2tbsp green onion
Method Of Spicy Orange Chicken
- Marinate the chicken in the red chili, cumin, coriander, garlic paste and salt for 2-3 hours.
- Add the orange pulp, curd, ginger and tomato puree after marinating.
- Cook over a low flame or bake in a moderate oven till ready and then pour hot over it.
- Serve warm.Garnish it with green onions.