This is my personal recipe and everyone in my family and in my in laws love it. Its simple, tasty and quick.
- 1 packet pasta
- 2 green capsicums chopped
- 2 green onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 3 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1tsp vinegar
- 2 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- Boil the pasta in hot water with some salt and drain. Pour little oil in it, the oil will not let the pasta stick.
- In a pan heat oil and fry chopped garlic, when its light brown in color then add tomatoes, green onion and capsicum. Fry them for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water, salt, pepper, red chili,sauce,soya sauce, chicken and vinegar. Cook it for one minute. Taste the spices and add more according to your taste , if you want to.
- Now add boiled pasta and mix it well in vegetables. Cook for 1- 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with chili sauce.
Tip: Yon can also add chopped carrots in it, and for other variation you can add cheese at the end. I prefer shell shaped pasta. You can also take noodles instead of pasta if you want to.