- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 carrots, cut in julienne
- 1 capsicum, cut in julienne
- 1/2 cabbage chopped
- 2 spring onions, julienne
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sheets of rolls
- Salt to taste
- 12tsp black pepper
- 1 cup chicken, boiled and shredded
- Oil for frying
For lemon sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 lemon’s grated rind and juice
- 1 tsp chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil, fry all vegetables, add salt , black pepper, soya sauce and chicken. Cook it for 4-5 minutes till all mixture is tender and mixed well. Set it aside to cool down. All water should be dried.
- Take the roll sheet, Put a little of mixture on each sheet, Fold it in roll shape and seal the edges with egg.
- Heat the oil in wok, and deep fry the rolls till they are golden brown.
- Combine water, stock cube, honey, juice and rind of lemon and soya sauce in a pan. Simmer until half the liquid evaporates.
- Remove from heat and strain, add coriander and chill.
Tip:You can also freeze the rolls and can fry them whenever you need.