cheese cakes are one my favorite things to make and eat. I tried this recipe with mango pulp instead of strawberries also and it came out excellent.
Ingredients Of Strawberry Cheese Cake
- Strawberry – 1/2 kg
- Fresh Cream – 400 ml
- Cheese Cream – 400 ml
- Icing Sugar or Caster Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Gelatin Powder – 3 tbsp.
- Chocolate Biscuit – as required
- Butter – 1/2 cup (melted)
- Strawberry Syrup – as required
Method Of Strawberry Cheese Cake
- Take strawberry cut it into small chunks.
- Mix fresh cream, cheese cream, sugar and strawberry chunks.
- Take a pan add 1/4 cup water in it and dissolve gelatin powder on low flame.
- When gelatin powder has been dissolved then add it in cream mixture and mix it well.
- Crush biscuits into powder form and add melted butter and mix it well.
- Take a cake pan add biscuit mixture in it and press it with hand to level the surface.
- Add cream mixture in strawberry syrup and cover it with plastic wrap, and put it into the freezer for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours your Strawberry Cheese Cake is ready