This is quick and no cook strawberry delight dessert for summer. Make it in five minutes and enjoy with love ones. You can also take chocolate chip or any digestive biscuits instead of Oreo. You can add chocolate chips in it too. Here is my version of strawberry delight.
Ingredients Of Strawberry Delight
- 1 packet cream cheese
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits crushed
- Few chopped strawberries
- Any crushed nuts (optional)
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Take serving dish or glasses or small bowls. First put crushed Oreo biscuits in them. Then add cream cheese mixture.
- Now add chopped strawberries and nuts on it. Again add layer of cream cheese and condensed milk mixture.
- Chill it in refrigerator and serve.