Strawberries are in season now so try to make different types of desserts from it and give your guests new taste and variety.Following strawberry sensation dessert will be ready in ten minutes and it tastes like ice cream and in summers frozen desserts are everyone’s desire.
Ingredients Of strawberry Sensation
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cup whipped cream
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits, crushed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 packet strawberry jelly
- In a bowl mash the strawberries with a masher or with the back of a spoon.
- Add condensed milk and lemon juice to it. Mix it well with a spoon.
- Now add whipped cream and a half packet of strawberry jelly.Stir it with a wooden spoon.
- Take a rectangle tin and place a large foil paper in it, extended from both sides. Now pour this mixture into the tin and on the top put crushed Oreo biscuits mixed in butter. Now fold the foil paper from both sides lightly to cover the dessert.
- Freeze it for 6 hours or until firm, take out from foil paper and serve it upside down. Biscuits base will be at the bottom.
- Serve chill.