Yesterday i went for grocery shopping with my husband and we brought a lots of strawberries. My husband is so much in love with strawberries that he cant stop himself from buying them. So we always search for tasty strawberry dessert recipes and last week we tried strawberry sensation,and it was so yummy and delicious.
The following strawberry swirl dessert is also one of my favorite recipe as in this one we strawberry sauce and it enhances and doubles the already great taste of this. Hope you will all enjoy this. This is my own version of strawberry swirl recipe.
Ingredients Of Strawberry Swirl
- 1/2 kg strawberries, washed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 2 packet cream
Method Of Strawberry Swirl
- First of all we have to make strawberry sauce for this recipe. Take strawberries in pan and add sugar in it. Let it cook on medium heat till strawberries get soft. Don’t add any water as strawberries and sugar leaves their own water.
- Now dissolve corn flour in little water and add in sauce. It thickens the sauce. keep stirring.Let the sauce cool down completely.
- Now take chilled cream and beat it till it forms peaks. Now swirl sauce and cream in layers and chill it for 3-4 hours in freezer.
- You can add little sugar in cream if you want to while beating cream.