Ingredients Of Stuffed Bread
- 1/4 cup cooked Keema (mince)
- 2 tbsp tomato chopped
- 1tbsp green chili
- 2 tbsp onion chopped
- 50 gm cheddar cheese
- 100gm mozzarella cheese
- 250 gm summer bread dough
Method Of Stuffed Bread
- Roll out dough on a floured surface and ( your dough should be just wide enough to put your mince on) Stack the dough with a layer of each meat, cheese, onion and chili bring edges of dough together.
- Using a little water will help the dough stick together. Be sure you leave no cracks in the dough, or your cheese will run out when cooking.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown (usually about 20-26 minutes depending on your oven and thickness of dough).
- Or shallow fry in a pan with 4 tablespoon of oil 6-8 minutes —– enjoy!
Tip:You could add other desired meat or cheese or vegetables