Stuffed Potato Jackets Recipe (By Chef Rida Aftab)
You can serve these stuffed potato jackets as a side dish or with steaks. This recipe is shared by chef Rida Aftab.
Ingredients Of Stuffed Potato Jackets
- 1 egg, boiled
- 1 onion
- 2 potatoes
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 100 gm. fish
- 1 tsp. mustard paste
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. milk
Method Of Stuffed Potato Jackets
- Boil two potatoes, cut each into two pieces, take out some of its part from its center using a spoon.
- Now Cut 100 gm. fish into small pieces and fry well.
- In a bowl mix together fried fish, 2 tbsp. milk, 2 tbsp. butter, 1 tsp. black pepper, 1/2 tsp. salt, a pinch of nutmeg, 1 tsp. mustard paste, 1 onion, and 1 boiled egg.
- Spread this mixture on boiled potatoes, top with 1 cup grated cheese and 1 tbsp. tomato ketchup, lastly bake in preheated oven to 200 degrees. Garnish it with chopped parsley.
- Wrap the potatoes in foil paper before baking.