My kids love these brownies and they can eat it anytime. I also love them with my tea and its really very simple and tasty.
Ingredients Of Super Natural Brownies
- Chocolate, 1 pound
- Eggs, 4
- Maida, 3 oz (refined flour)
- Brown sugar, 4 oz
- 1tsp baking powder
- White sugar, 4 oz
- Walnuts, 1 cup
- Cocoa powder, 2 tbsp
- Butter 8 oz
- Salt 1 pinch
Method Of Super Natural Brownies
- Pre heat oven to 180c. combine butter and chopped chocolate in a bowl and melt over boiling water pan.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl, add salt, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and vanilla. Add chocolate and butter mixture also and fold in flour. Finally add walnuts saving some for the top.
Pour batter in a butter paper lined baking tray, sprinkle remaining walnuts and bake for 40-45 minutes until top has formed a shiny crust and batter is moderately firm.
- Keep refrigerated until next day. To cut brownies, use two cutting board, first to transfer brownies upside down so you can remover the butter paper and then turn over to cut 1-2 inches squares.
- Dust some cocoa powder and enjoy!