With the help of following recipe you can make tandoori boneless chicken in no time. Make tandoori chicken marinade and enjoy your dish. I love this chicken with hot parathas.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut into small cub
Tandoori Chicken Marinade
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1 spring onion chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1tsp black pepper
- 3tbsp oil
- Combine all marinade ingredients and marinate the chicken boneless cubes in it for 1-2 hours.
- Heat the oil and put marinated chicken in it, cook for 10 minutes, frequently spooning the marinade on top of the chicken during cooking.
- Cook till its done and tender. Put the piece of burn coal in center and pour a few drops of oil on coal, and cover it immediately. It gives the chicken a smoked barbeque flavor. Place the coal on some steel bowl or on bread piece.
- Garnish it with tomatoes and green coriander and green chilies.