Today I am sharing my famous recipe of Tandoori chicken pizza with you. I didn’t have a pizza pan that time I baked this pizza. so I used a metal box of sweets to bake it.
Ingredients Of Tandoori Chicken Pizza
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 cup vinegar
- 6 tbsp barbecue masala
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- Olives as required
- 400 gm mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 tsp red chili flakes
- Salt to taste
Method Of Tandoori Chicken Pizza
- Take a one cup warm water and dissolve sugar and yeast in it. Wait till yeast start forming bubbles in water. Now add this yeast solution, salt and baking powder in flour. Knead it and form a dough. Put it aside for 3-4 hours or till it doubles its size.
- In 1 cup vinegar add barbecue masala, lemon juice, red chili, garlic paste, Worchester sauce and oil in it. Mix it well. Apply this mixture on chicken and marinate it for 2 hours. Now steam this chicken until it’s tender and then bake it in the oven for 10 minutes for color.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and sauté onion in it, add garlic paste, tomato puree, red chili flakes, crushed black pepper and salt in it. Cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now cut pieces of chicken. Make a base of pizza from dough with help of rolling pin. Apply sauce over it then put chicken pieces, capsicum, tomatoes, and olives on it. Spread cheese all over it and bake it in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10-12 minutes.