Daily mothers have to think what to give kids in lunch for school. Kids need variety in their lunch on daily basis, so it is tough job for mothers. Following recipe is easy of club sandwich and you can pack these sandwiches in aluminum foil and it can be used after 7-8 hours. It is simple enough to make everyday with little variations. You can also serve them to your guests with tea. I didn’t add vegetables because my kids don’t like them. You can add whatever you like in your sandwich.
Ingredients Of Tandoori Club Sandwich
- 9 bread slices, remove edges
- 1 tomato, cut in slices
- 1 cucumber. cut in slices
- 2 cups roasted chicken
- 2 eggs omelet
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salad leaves as needed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. mustard powder
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- Butter as required
Ingredients Of Roasted Chicken
- 2 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. ginger and garlic paste
- 2tbsp tandoori masala
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
Method Of Tandoori Club Sandwich
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, tandoori masala, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Now beat eggs, add a pinch of salt and black pepper, and make omelet. Now add 2 tbsp. of oil in a pan, add marinated chicken in it cook for some time, till its done and tender. Now add ketchup, mustard powder and black pepper and mix it, then turn off the flame.
- Spread butter then mayonnaise on every slice of bread.
- Now take one slice of bread put the roasted chicken on it, then cover it with another bread slice, now place salad leaf, tomato and cucumber slices and omelet and then cover it with bread slice.
- Fix it with tooth picks. Serve them with Cole slaw and French fries