Tea Cake Recipe By Rida Aftab
I love to have this tea cake with my coffee or tea. The aroma of is freshly baked cake is out of this world. Do try and give your comments.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 200 gm. butter
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. lemon essence
- In a bowl beat together 1 1/2 cup castor sugar and 200 butter till creamy.
- Then add 3 eggs one by one and 1 tsp. lemon essence.
- Fold in sieve mixture of 2 cups flour and 1 tsp. baking powder.
- Lastly bake in a pre heated oven of 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Tea cake is ready to serve.
- Serve hot straight from oven. I really love to eat while its little warm.