Here is my own version of Thai Chicken. Hope you all will like it and try this yummy treat in your kitchens.
Ingredients Of Thai Chicken
- 250 gm. boneless chicken
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. crushed red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 carrot, cut in rounds
- 1 bell pepper cut in squares
- 1 red onion cut in big slices
- 1-2 tbsp. corn flour
Method Of Thai Chicken
- In a pan fry chilies and garlic when garlic turns light golden then add chicken and cook it till chicken turns white.
- Add spices, vinegar, soy and Worcestershire sauce and sauté. Once spices are dry and there is very little water left, add sugar. This will caramelize the chicken. Add milk and let it sit on low flame.
- Add vegetables (carrots go first, they take longer to tenderize) and sauté.
- Add water (according to gravy needs) and cover it. Cook till chicken becomes soft and then add corn flour (dissolved in water) and cook till gravy thickens.
- Serve with egg fried rice and fish crackers.