Following is Thai chicken salad recipe which is full healthy and nutritious because of all green vegetables in it.
Ingredients Of Thai Chicken salad
- 200 gm. chicken meat, small boneless pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. coriander, finely chopped
- 4tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Some lettuce leaves
- 1 apple finely chopped
- 1 cucumber finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Method Of Thai Chicken salad
- In a pan cook chicken in olive oil on medium heat with chicken stock, salt and pepper till chicken is tender. chicken should be moist add little water if needed or you can also use water instead of stock.
- Now in a bowl take cooked chicken, cucumber, apple, tomato and onion and toss them lightly. Add lettuce leaves, coriander and mint leaves, extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. If u like it little spicy then add chili powder.