This recipe of ultimate chocolate cake is shared by Fati Naz. I can eat this cake anytime and anywhere.
Ingredients Of Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp water
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 130 gm. unsalted butter
Method Of Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Take one 20 cm cake pan coated with butter lined with butter paper.
Preheat oven 180C.
- In medium bowl mix cocoa and boiling water until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap or any plate and cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl whisk the yolks with 3 tablespoon water and vanilla until lightly combined.
- In a big bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt mix on the low-speed electric mixer for 30 seconds, add the butter and cocoa mixture, mix on low until all combined, raise with speed and beat on high for 2 -3 minutes and scrape sides time to time.
- Now add egg yolk mixture in two parts ..beating on high speed for 30 seconds after each addition ….now beat for 2-3 min on high, transfer the batter into a prepared bowl and smooth the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the skewer came out clean.
For Ganache Glaze
- 120 gm. dark or milk chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Chop the chocolate until very fine, heat the cream until little bubble form on sides of the pan. Add cream to chocolate mix well ..Keep aside.
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, place the pan on a wire rack,
poke holes all over the top with a wooden skewer, and use a brush to
apply half of the ganache glaze onto the cake, leave it about 10 minutes.
- Run a small metal spatula around the sides of the pan and the cake, pressing firmly against the pan, and invert the cake onto a plate. Peel off and discard the parchment and poke holes all over. Apply the remaining glaze, or save some to apply on top brushing a little onto the sides of the cake as well. Cool completely for 1 or more hours, or until the chocolate is firm to touch.
- Apply smoothly remaining glaze ..decorate with fresh raspberries