You can also add chicken chunks in the following roll. I am chicken lover so I really don’t like my roll without chicken in it. So you can add whatever you like in your vegetable chapatti roll.
Ingredients Of Vegetable Chapatti Roll
- 4 chapattis (ready made of wheat or refined flour)
- 10 lettuce leaves
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 100 gm. mayonnaise
Method Of Vegetable Chapatti Roll
- Take a chapatti and place 2 lettuce leaves on it.
- spread all the sliced vegetables on top of the lettuce leaves and finally add mayonnaise over the vegetables.
- Roll the chapatti and fold first the sides. Secure with toothpick.
- Repeat the process with the other chapattis. Delicious rolls are ready to eat.