Ramzan is coming and these vegetable samosas are perfect for iftar. You can make and freeze them before Ramzan. Serve them with any dip and enjoy your iftar. You can put any filling of your choice in these samosas. I already posted the recipe of mince samosas. You can check that recipe in the following link.
Ingredients Of Vegetable Samosas
- 2 potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup boiled peas
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 packet wonton wrappers or manda patti
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. red chilies
- 1/2 tsp. coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp. crushed cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup flour
Method Of Vegetable Samosas
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add potatoes and onion; cook, stirring constantly, about 15 minutes or until soft. Add peas and carrots and all spices and cook 4-5 minutes. Cool.
- Fill the manga strips with vegetable mixture and shape them like samosas. Seal the ends with flour and water paste.
- Heat oil in the wok and fry the samosas till they are golden brown. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.