This recipe is shared by Fati Naz. She is a very good cook and baker. Here is her famous and no fail recipe for Viennese Fingers.
Ingredients Of Viennese Fingers
- 250 gm. unsalted butter, soften
- 70 gm. icing sugar
- 225 gm. plain flour
- 75 gm. corn flour
- 2tsp vanilla essence
- 200 gm. dark chocolate
Method Of Viennese Fingers
- Using a wooden spoon or electric cream butter and icing sugar until it is pale and fluffy.
- Add in flour and corn flour and mix with a wooden spoon until mixture is combined.
- Now mix vanilla essence in with the biscuits dough.
- Pipe the biscuits on the tray they will be baked on and make sure they have spaced sufficiently apart because they do expand.
- Bake the biscuits at 170°c for 15-18 minutes until lightly golden brown. Then place them onto a wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- Melt the chocolate and dip one-third of the cooled biscuit into it to coat.
- Leave the chocolate to set completely.