Walnut is a good source of all important omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids has a lot of health benefits ranging from cardiovascular protection, better mental function, anti-inflammatory benefits in asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory diseases like eczema and psoriasis. In addition to heart healthy ingredients, walnuts also contain a wealth of other nutrients, including vitamin E, the B vitamins, fiber, and several minerals.
Ingredients Of Walnut Halwa
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup khoya
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cup dry milk
- 1 liter fresh milk
- 8 green cardamoms
- 3 tbsp. clarified butter or ghee
Method Of Walnut Halwa
- First of all take 1 tbsp. sugar and cardamom and grind it.
- Now take a cooking bowl and add milk and sugar in it. Cook it until it become thick. When milk get thick then slow the flame.
- Now take another cooking bowl put butter in it and heat up, now put cardamom.
- After that add Khoya, walnut, milk powder, cook it well.
- When it cook well then add already cooked milk and leave it over a slow flame.
- When milk gets evaporate then cook it over high flame. Your Sweet is ready. Garnish it with chopped almonds and khoya.