In this recipe you can take any type of fish which you like. Fish is full of proteins so make it the part of your diet.Cooking the fish whole keeps the flesh juicy and very succulent. The fish literally falls off the bone with a light fork.
Ingredients Of Whole Thai Fish
- 1 whole fish
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 piece ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Few curry leaves fresh, chopped
- 6 whole dry red chilies
- 3 star flowers (badya phool)
- 2 green onion, green part only, chopped
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 3 tbsp crushed coconut
- Salt to taste
Method Of Whole Thai Fish
- Wash the fish properly.Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for half an hour.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry garlic and ginger in it for 1-2 minutes. Add whole red chilies and star flower. When garlic and ginger becomes light golden then add tomatoes, curry leaves and green chilies. Mix it well.
- Now add green onion, coconut, red chili powder, black pepper, salt and 1/2 cup water. Cook it on low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Apply cuts on both sides of fish. Put fish in oven tray and squeeze 2 lemons on both sides. Put the lemon rind in over tray, it will give the nice aroma to fish.
- Sprinkle some salt on fish and spread the gravy which we made on fish. Drizzle some oil on fish.
- Bake it for 10-12 minutes and if fish is big then it will take 20-25 minutes.