Last night I tried these burgers and they are same as KFC. I want to share this recipe with you all. Try it and do give your comments.
- 2 chicken breast thin slices
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup corn flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- 2 tb.s baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1ts salt
- 1ts black pepper
- 1ts white pepper
- 4tb.s mayonnaise
- 4 slices cheese
- 2 leaves lettuce
- Oil for frying
- 2 burger buns
- Mix flour, corn flour, rice flour and baking powder and put them a side.
- Apply salt, black and white pepper on chicken’s breast both sides.
- Beat egg with salt, black and white pepper.
- Now apply egg on breast pieces and then coat them in flours, again apply egg and flour(you have to do a double coating)
- Heat the oil, deep fry the breast pieces on medium heat. Cover them with lid while frying.
- Apply mayonnaise on each side of bun, then put chicken, lettuce leave, and cheese slice. Finish it with other piece of bun on top.
Tip: add salt in flours, this will make the coating more tasty.