Afghani seekh kebab is one of my favorite food to eat with hot parathas. You can also make these kebabs with chicken mince. You can fry, grill, or bake these kebabs. Try any method whatever suits you best. Crispy on the outside, succulent inside, every bite is juicy, soft and oozing with rich flavor. Savor these along with our Spicy mint Chutni.
- Mince – 1/2 kg
- Bell Pepper – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Fresh Coriander – 2 tbsp.
- Dry Coriander – 1 tsp.
- Coconut – 2 tbsp.
- Kabab Chini – 1 tbsp.
- Spring Onion – 2
- Green Chili – 2
- Cumin – 1 tsp.
- Crush Red Chili – according to taste
- Poppy Seed – 1 tbsp.
- Salt – according to taste
- Take all dry ingredients and roast it, then blend it.
- Take mince in a bowl and add ground spices, fresh coriander, finely chopped bell pepper, carrot, spring onion, green chili, and process it in a chopper.
- Add salt in it mix it and make seekh kebab shape.
- Take a pan to add 3 tbsp. oil and fry kebab on the normal flame.
- If you want to bake kebab, so bake it at 200c for 20 minutes. You can also make them or grill and you can also barbeque them.
- Your Afghani Seekh Kebab is ready