If you love lasagna then you will definitely love this recipe. You can fill boiled lasagna sheets with any chicken filling of your choice. You can also use leftover chicken for this recipe. You can also add pasta or pizza sauce in it to make it a little bit spicy.
Ingredients Of Alfredo Lasagna Rolls
- 8 boiled lasagna sheets
For White Sauce
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 2-3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- salt and black pepper to taste
Method Of Alfredo Lasagna Rolls
- First of all, we will make a white sauce.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; stir in flour. Stir and cook for about 1 minute. Do not brown. take off from heat and then gradually stir in milk and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add salt and black pepper according to your taste.
- For filling mix mayonnaise in shredded chicken and add salt and pepper to it.
- Pour some white sauce into a greased baking dish. Spread some filling on each lasagna sheet. Roll them up and place them in the white sauce. Spoon some more white sauce on top and a sprinkling of mozzarella.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven or until the cheese is bubbling.